Monday, June 1, 2009

Mondays are Sundays

 I love Mondays! I know that a lot of people do not particularly like Mondays, because they have to go back to work, but the rules don't apply to me.  I work in a library that is open Tuesday through Saturday.  My weekend is Sunday and Monday.  Thus, I enjoy the benefit of a day of rest when others go frantic.

My lovely husband always takes the kids to school on Mondays so I can sleep in later.  I usually get up when they are just leaving 7am.  Since I wake fairly early and stay up late, this is a luxury.  He makes my coffee for me, or has it sitting out ready for me to drink, or I just have to heat it up in the microwave.  I really am spoiled...but there is more.

When Joe returns, he usually will make me a hot cooked breakfast.  We have chickens, so he scrambles some fresh eggs and includes toast.  This week was awesome, because he included fresh fruit as well.  Ahhhh, life is good.    After he eats, he settles down to do paperwork at home, which is computerized and a pain, since it is transmitted by fax and computer, or something.  My favorite parts are his breaks.

When he is done working, and before the kids come home, we make time for each other.  Monday madness is my mantra (nice alliteration, huh?).  Lately, we have been supercharged because of the extra curricular activities we have chosen to engage in: adding people to our repertoire, sort of speak.  Joe is massively charged up with the idea of me with other men.  He gives me permission to open my sexual side to "play" with men.  We have been in contact with two different men.  Even if they do not work out, this will probably be an activity that will occur this year.  Both of us are super "hot" from this contact with others.  The instant messenger is a great tool to rev us up.

I have enjoyed talking with these men online in real time.  The type of things we talk about are sexual in nature.  What is interesting, is that both of them would want to be with me, with the full support and knowledge of my husband.  This was out of the realm of what I thought would be normal, but somehow it just "is".  I like to call all three men, "my sick puppies".  I love it!  They all get off on the other "getting theirs".  Strangely enough, it excites me too.  I think that is because my husband is so turned on by this possibility, that it doesn't seem weird or odd.  I also fantasize quite a bit myself.  I am not sure which one will be the one to be with me, but even if it never happens with either of them, we are having a blast.

The older of the two men is quite graphic in what we would be doing.  It is nice to think of the ways and times that we would be together.  I find myself daydreaming of the ways that he would have sex with me.  I did not ever feel that I was missing anything with Joe sexually.  Now, I have begun to think of the ways that this other man can satisfy me.  It is like bringing in a plumber or electrician to complete difficult tasks that Joe just can't do.  It is almost as simple as that.  Joe is not physically able to do certain things sexually.  This other man is willing to do those things with me.  Although many lengthy performances are promised, we will see if they come to fruition.  This is another of those areas where Joe has experienced difficulties.  I have challenged the new guy to please me in this manner; let's see if he can rise to the occasion.  I have only had one lover who could satisfy me by cumming when I wanted.  All the others cum much too soon for my tastes.  I have heard that it is from the way I am built. The men get too excited too fast from my anatomy.   But, I wonder, there are so many jokes about men who don't last long, I think it may be the norm.

The younger man is a 27 year old who would like an older woman to "train him".  I was doubtful of his intentions at first.  I will give him the benefit of the doubt, because I enjoy his company very much.  I am learning what it would be like to train a man.  I lucked out with Joe, someone had trained him before I got him.  I wish I could thank her; she did a great job.  I am getting a rare opportunity to see what a young/ single girl might go through.  I believe this will give me great insight to many things about FLR's and particularly with an untrained man who wishes to serve.  By the way, don't rain on my parade; I will treat him as if he is sincere.  I am okay with whatever direction this relationship takes.  We are consenting adults.  My boy toy was great for my Monday too.

Both Joe and I thought about this boy toy.  Joe was with me as I chatted with my new trainee last night.  The thought of him in bed with me as Joe lay on a cot outside our door sent Joe to a whole new place.  Look for his blog for details.  I imagined my gorgeous little boy pleasing me as my bull and had some great orgasms.  Thanks is all I can say to him.  What a treat to rev up our sex life even more.  We have great sexual encounters, but the Aussie boy sent us to tantra levels today.  I just can't stop smiling.  You should see Joe!

So, when you are having an especially difficult Monday...don't call me.  I may just want to "rub it in" about my Mondays!


1 comment: